Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sugar sugar

Things I like!!!!!!!!

This week, I rediscovered how good Beard Papa is. I tried the cookie puff, first time ever. Oh. My. God. So good.



I've been eating yogurt daily. Sometimes twice daily. I've tried maybe every place that stocks gourmet yogurt in the city. I have it at home too.

In Brisbane CBD,
I like the fruit, muesli and Greek yogurt mix at Naked Fruit (Wintergarden) and the yogurt bar at Greenbean Salad Bar (Post Office Square food court).

As for store-bought, I normally use low-fat Jalna Vanilla yogurt for mixing with muesli and whatnot. To eat on it's own, I'm loving:


Finally, Easter is coming soon i.e hot cross buns! I only like the chocolate variety (not very traditional, I know). After trying a few different types, I've decided I favor the Brumby's chocolate hot cross buns. Baker's Delight had choc-chip ones but I find them a bit too sweet. Brumby's has chocolate chunks rather than chips. Wack them in the microwave for 20sec and taste pure awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment