Friday, April 17, 2009

Sydney 09

I've just gotten off a plane fresh from a one week eating expedition in Sydney. Well, we did other things I guess... Opera House, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour etc. but dining (for me) was a major factor of the trip.

Sydney folks are very lucky ducks - there are tonnes of eateries and restaurants around, many of them unique and good. I was stunned at the choices available and I didn't even venture beyond the city center.


Of course all my experiences will be posted up day by day (in the same order that I visited each place) but there are so many photos to go through, it's going to take a while. Most of the places I ate at are within walking distance of the CBD.

Where I decided to go was the end result of painstaking research: online, newspapers and word-of-mouth recommendations.

All in all, Sydney was great fun and I can't wait to visit again (or do Melbourne next...)

No comments:

Post a Comment