Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back home!

Hi friends!!

I've landed back in Australia as of last week. Still battling jet lag but otherwise, it feels like I never left.

In a turn of unfortunate events, I lost my camera overseas, had my phone stolen, got a new phone in Paris which I used to take food photos and when I tried to insert an Optus simcard inside at home, it erased all my photos.

I am BUMMED because I had heaps of blog posts drafted up and ready to go but now I have no photos to go with them.

In any case, don't worry because I'll be back to writing Brisbane reviews in no time. When I'm feeling extra determined, I might try and sort through my holiday photos to find enough to accompany my blog posts.

Since being back, I've also started a clean-eating and fitness regime so my at-home recipes will be guilt-free, delicious and good for you. To follow that along, subscribe to Coralia's Kitchen. You can follow on Instagram @coraliaskitchen.

There's not much going on with the blog at the moment but that will change once things become less chaotic.

Ciao xo

1 comment: