Thursday, July 10, 2014

Brumby's New Lindt Chocolate Cookies

Brumby's Bakery Gourmet Cookies with Lindt Chocolate
http://m.brumbys.com.au/winter-bread


Earlier this week, I was sent a sample of the new gourmet cookies from Brumby's Bakery, featuring none other than Lindt Chocolate. Following on from my recount of the Lindt Chocolate Museum in Cologne, I figured this would be the perfect time to post my review.


First up, these cookies look decadent and gorgeous. I salivated just looking at the 'Winter Indulgence' advertisement and the actual cookies delivered on that front.



They're palm-sized goodies with a centrepiece of a whole chocolate tile. The texture is that of a firm cookie with a bit of chewiness. These aren't crumbly or cakey. There is grated chocolate throughout the cookie, which both Marc and I agreed makes the whole thing really tasty and rich.


My favourite way of eating these cookies is by microwaving them for 30 seconds. In winter, this gives them that extra bit of warmth and softness. Coupled with a warm beverage, this is ultimate comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment